Stansell Industries is now offering automated face mask production machinery for standard 3-ply surgical masks and N95 face masks. Machinery can be ready for shipping in 15-20 days.
The company says that its automated 3-Ply Medical Mask Machine is capable of producing 80-100 industry standard surgical face masks per minute. The process is fully automated, and product parameters are easily controlled and monitored by the operating system. The machine continuously assembles three layers of non-woven fabric in the following process:
- Unwinding rolls of non-woven fabric and aligning the materials
- Folding the material over the internal string
- Forming and welding the mask material, sealing the string on the inside of mask
- Cutting the rolls of masks into individual pieces
- Flipping the masks 180 degrees
- Placing and welding the elastic ear bands
The company’s Automated N95 Medical Mask Machine is capable of producing 50-60 industry standard N95 masks per minute.