Join industry experts October 1 at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Fla., as they lead educational and inspiring sessions at the Advanced Textiles Conference. Presentations will cover topics in military, medical, smart fabrics and aerospace markets, as well as discussions about innovation and standards.
- Elaine Duncan, MSME, RAC, AIMBE, Paladin Medical Inc.
- Ron Houle, Pivot Step Consultants LLC
- Molly Harwood, NASA/Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- Jeff Papalia, NIB–National Industries for the Blind
- Amit Kapoor, First Line Technology
- Dr. Roger Baker, NC State University
- Dr. Amanda Myers, NC State University
- Derek Hass, Ph.D., Directed Vapor Technology International Inc.
- Bud Weisbart, A&R Tarpaulins Inc.
- Stephanie Rodgers, Apex Mills
- Diana Wyman, AATCC
- Oona Oksjarvi, Clothing Plus
- Chris Jorgensen, IPC
- MaryAlice Gill, Jabil
- Dr. Thomas Stegmaier, DITF – German Institutes of Textile Research and Fiber Engineering
The Advanced Textiles Conference requires an All-Access Registration which includes the Advanced Textiles Conference, the Advanced Textiles reception, additional advanced textiles and other industry market classroom education Oct. 2–4, three days of show floor access, show floor education, the keynote speaker presentation, opening reception for all participants, awards and networking breakfast, and an industry leaders panel.
For more detailed information on the speakers and all the events at IFAI Expo, visit https://ifaiexpo.com/advancedtextiles.