The fourth Conference on Nonwovens for High-performance Applications will be held Oct. 10–11, 2018, in Cannes, France. Conference presentations will explore a range of topics:
- Perceived benefits of natural over manmade fibers.
- Transformation of nanofiber structures from niche material to mainstream source of innovation.
- Definition and role of superabsorbent nonwovens.
- Successful meltspinning of high-melt viscosity polymers.
- Myriad certification systems that demonstrate sustainability.
- Role of nonwovens and other textiles in the e-mobility sector.
A full program and abstracts of the presentations are available online. (www.technical-textiles.online/NHPA)