The U.S. Department of Commerce’s Office of Textiles and Apparel (OTEXA) has announced that military, security, and technical textiles from 14 U.S. textile and military apparel manufacturers companies will be featured in its sponsored sample booth at the upcoming Defense & Security Equipment International (DSEI) 2017, September 12-15, in London.
“U.S. textile companies will showcase their premier state-of-the-art technology and products,” said Terry Labat, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary for Textiles, Consumer Goods and Materials. “The participating companies can establish global brand awareness and be exposed to buyers and military procurement specialists from markets around the world.”
The 14 U.S. companies participating in the OTEXA sample booth are:
- Bernard Cap LLC, Hialeah, Fla.
- Bluewater Defense Inc., Corozal, P.R.
- Bondcote Corp., Pulaski, Va.
- Burlington, Greensboro, N.C.
- CTF Enterprises, Inc. – Fixnzip™, Oregon City, Ore.
- Eeonyx Corp. Pinole, Calif.
- Expert Brand, Vernon, Calif.
- Higher Dimension Materials Inc.- SuperFabric®, Oakdale, Minn.
- HWI Gear, Denver, Colo.
- Milliken & Company, Spartanburg, S.C.
- Navajo Fabrics, Westerly, R.I.
- Propper International, Weldon Spring, Mo.
- Worthen Industries, Nashua, N.H.
- Twenty-First Tactical, Fayetteville, N.C.
DSEI is an international land, sea, and air defense and security exhibition, bringing together senior international trade and military experts from across the supply chain.
OTEXA provides export promotion and marketing services to U.S. textile and apparel exporters to help develop and increase global sales.